Saturday, September 17, 2016

THE CHALLENGE WINNERS

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our COLOUR Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 






Congratulations, WENDY!
SUCH A YUMMY WAY TO USE THE COLOURS!
I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


(In alphabetical order)







LINDA SONDGRASS


Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for selecting my card as one of the Top Picks. Always so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for enjoying my card can't wait to guest design with you ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)